All Kenan-Flagler MBA alumni receive 25% off Executive Development.
As an added benefit, UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA alumni within their first five years of graduation are eligible to attend one Program for Individuals from top-ranked UNC Executive Development at no charge.
UNC Executive Development is an internationally recognized leader in the field of executive education. Our relationship-driven approach, investments in innovation and demonstrated impact on individuals and organizations make us the premier provider of executive education.
Our programs take place at The Rizzo Center and draw heavily on UNC Kenan-Flagler’s faculty to ensure that the latest thinking and research is reflected in the classroom. We also pull from a global network of affiliate faculty and experiential learning partners to promote robust and balanced learning.
Guidelines for eligibility for this Learning for a Lifetime benefit.
- You must be a Kenan-Flagler MBA graduate.
- The program must be taken by the registered alumnus/alumna and is not transferrable.
- This complimentary benefit extends to tuition only. Lodging is not included and must be covered by the participant. The UNC Executive Development Client Relationship Manager can assist in recommending accommodations.
- Alumni enrollment is subject to availability.
- Program enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. If a program in which you are interested is at maximum capacity, the UNC Executive Development Client Relationship Manager will assist you in selecting another program.