According to a 2010 Hewitt survey of companies from around the world, half of the organizations responding said they had experienced significant drops in employee engagement, the largest decline Hewitt has seen in more than 15 years of researching the metric.
This talent management white paper:
- Outlines the characteristics of engaged employees
- Identifies the traits that engaged, disengaged and actively disengaged employees demonstrate
- Explores the costs of poor employee engagement to organizations
- Provides suggestions to human resource and talent management professionals on how to gauge employee engagement in their organizations
- Offers employee engagement trends and steps to improve employee engagement that HR and talent management professionals can take