Leading-edge companies are tapping the potential of advanced analytics to improve talent acquisition, employee engagement, retention, talent development, and ultimately, their bottom lines. Soon, it will be the norm.
To support HR and talent management professionals in bringing data and advanced analytics to their talent development efforts, this UNC Executive Development white paper:
- Defines human capital analytics and explores how companies are using advanced analytics to drive business results;
- Outlines the human capital analytics continuum and explains how organizations can use it to optimize HR investments;
- Offers a five-step process for creating a human capital analytics measurement strategy
- Explains how to create a measurement map, and;
- Provides examples of organizations successfully using human capital analytics.
Read this white paper today.