Join UNC Executive Development's Horace McCormick as he discusses how to launch a successful and sustainable mentoring program on an October 23rd 1PM (EST) webcast with Human Capital Institute.
Horace and HCI will:
- Discuss the benefits of effective mentoring programs and why more employers are embracing mentoring programs in their organizations;
- Delineate the difference between coaching and mentoring;
- Review various types of mentoring programs;
- Offer steps HR and talent management professionals can use to launch successful and sustainable mentoring programs in their organizations, and;
- Provide examples of mentoring programs being used in organizations today.
The webcast will take place at 1:00 PM (EST) on Thursday, October 23, 2014.
For more information on the topic, read Horace's recent white paper, How to Build A Successful Mentoring Program.